Adam’s practice consists of all areas of criminal defence work, particularly serious violence and sexual offences, as well as drugs supply and money laundering.
- R v Meade (2010) (Central Criminal Court) – Junior alone on a two-handed, cut-throat, drugs related attempted murder involving firearms.
- R v Leung (2009) (Maidstone CC) – Defence of a case of sexual assault where the defence was one of somnambulism (sleep-walking).
- R v Nevins (2009) (Bristol CC) – Led junior in a multi-handed drugs related kidnap and rape.
- R v Huggins (2008) (Central Criminal Court) – Led junior in a two-handed drugs related murder.
- R v B (2008) (Wood Green CC) – Junior alone in a gang-rape/acid attack.
- R v J (2007) (Blackfriars CC) – Junior alone in a rape where both the complainant and the defendant were deaf-mutes, with the consequent difficulties relating to their special needs.
- LLB Manchester University
- Hardwicke Scholar - Lincoln’s Inn
- Criminal Bar Association
- Hill walking
- Sabre fencing